Wednesday 20 August 2014

Thea Skincare Review

I was sent two lovely little samples of a creme cleanser and a creme moisturiser from Thea skincare Face Renew Fruit Enzyme range, which are meant to revive dull skin by using organic fruit enzyme extracts. These are designed to remove impurities, get rid of dead skin to make your complexion clearer, soft, dewy and firmer over time and are formulated to make them suitable for all skin types. All the products are vegan, not tested on animals and are Paraben and Sulphate free. 

I used these both on my face for a few days before I wrote this review to check how it acts on my skin properly. The first thing I noticed is the citrus smell of both of the products, which gives them a fresh type of scent. I used the creme cleanser first which was quite a light product on my face and had a silky like texture to it, then afterwards I used the creme moisturiser straight away. It is a little thicker than the creme cleanser but is not too heavy when applying to the skin; they both smoothly went over my face and a little of both of the products go a long way. 

I have very sensitive skin so when using some products they will irritate my skin and bring me out in a tonne of spots, even just after one use. However with these they made the spots I already had before using both products disappear quickly, they made my skin amazingly smooth and soft and got rid of all the dead skin off my face. With the number one thing I love about this product is that it is not tested on animals. I was personally very pleased and happy with this product as it did exceed my expectations, so I will definitely recommend that you check out their range of products and try them out yourselves.  
Make sure you check out their website www.theaskincare.com and give them a follow on twitter @theaskincare 

 



Chantelle xo

4 comments:

  1. I have never heard of this brand. Thank you for sharing your review!

    XX
    Miri
    http://currentlywearing.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great review, thank you for sharing :) I love your blog and I have followed you with Bloglovin. If you ever get a chance to check out my blog I would be delighted thanks!

    Camille xo

    www.cococami.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing your thoughts and it’s really helpful. Selecting a cleanser with a balanced PH will help maintain skin's natural balance and for me the best facial cleanser is Sakare’s cleansing products.

    ReplyDelete